PSYCHOLOGY


Semester/
Year


Name of Subject



First
English-I


Pakistan Studies


Math – I

Statistics – I

Sociology – I


Introduction to Psychology





Second
English-II


Islamic Studies / Ethics

Math / Univ. Optional

Biology – I

Economics


History and Schools of Psychology


Third
English-III


Introduction to Computer


Statistics – II


Sociology – II


Experimental Psychology


Personality   Theories – I





Fourth
English-IV / Univ. Optional

Economics – II


Biology – II

Introduction to Social Psychology

Personality Theories – II




Fifth
Mental Health and Psycho-pathology – I


Neurological Basis of Behavior


Psychological Testing – I


Research Methods - I

Elementary Statistics




Sixth
Mental Health and Psycho-pathology – II


Developmental Psychology

Psychological Testing – II  


Research Methods – II

Applied Statistics


Advance Social Psychology





Seventh
Positive Psychology


Educational Psychology


Elective-I


Elective-II

Internship



Eighth
Cross Cultural Psychology

Cognitive Psychology


Elective-III


Elective-IV


Research Project 





Comments